Client Area service management overview (Premium Dedicated Server)
Posted by Arvydas B. on 05 June 2018 02:33 PM
- Power On / Off – Turn on/shut down your Server.
- Restart – Restarts your server.
- Console – Access your server Console Information: IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) access link and login credentials.
- VM Overview – In this section you can see your server status, specifications, current OS template, VPS geo location.
- Disk drives – In this field you can see attached disk drives specifications.
- Task Journal – In this field there is listed last tasks done to your Cloud through client area.
- Hostname – Using this field you can choose other services.
- Public Network information – In this field you can check your server network information: main IP and assigned subnets.
- Total network consumption – Provides network consumption for current billing cycle chart. How much bandwidth has been used and how much left.
- Invoicing – Shows provides basic billing information: recurring amount, billing cycle, next due date, registration date.
- Add credit – enables auto payment.
- Request Cancellation – If you do not wish to continue using your service, sends a cancellation request and set your service termination date at the end of your billing cycle or cancel your service immediately.