Client Area service management overview (Virtuozzo)
Posted by Arvydas B. on 01 June 2018 10:37 AM
- Power On / Off – Shut down/turn on VPS.
- Restart - Restarts your VPS.
- Virtual Console – Access your VPS console. This is useful when you can’t access your VPS through SSH.
- VM Overview – In this section you can see VPS status, specifications, current OS template, VPS geo location and login credentials.
- Server login – In this field you can see VPS IP address. Click on the “password” and default root password will be shown.
- Auto backups – Control VPS auto backups’ scheduler.
- Task Journal – Shows all actions performed for your server through Client Area.
- Hostname – Using this field you can change your server’s hostname.
- Public Network – This section shows your VPS network information: main IP, default gateway, netmask, DNS, IPv6 info.
- Add rDNS record – Edits reverse DNS records.
- Add IPs – order additional IP addresses.
- Manage IPs – remove ordered additional IPv6 IP addresses.
- Backup Disk – Makes backup of your VPS.
- Auto-Backups – Manage the schedule of automatic backups for your server.
- Snapshot options – Restore or delete the backup of your server.
- Installed template – Shows installed operating system on your server.
- OS Templates – Allows to select OS template which will be used for installation.
- Re-Install – Will do a fresh install of the chosen template.
- Password – Preview default root password.
- Reset Password – Resets default root password.
- Statistics – Choose what statistics you want to be displayed (CPU, RAM, file system, network and storage).
- Refresh – Refresh statistics preview of the selected time frame.
- Time frame – Select time period of server’s statistics.
- Notify – After enabling this option you will receive email then limit is reached.
- Basic resources – Upgrade your CPU and RAM.
- Networking – Add more bandwidth or additional IP addresses.
- Storage and Backups – Order more disk space, add additional backup slots.
- Invoicing – Provides basic billing information of the selected service: recurring amount, billing cycle, next due date and registration date.
- Add credit – add funds to your credit balance so these funds would be used automatically for new invoices.
- Request Cancellation – If you do not wish to continue using your service, choose this option and select to terminate service at the end of billing cycle or immediately.