I can't send emails from my server
Posted by Raimundas S., Last modified by Raimundas S. on 23 January 2018 03:16 PM
If you are unable to send emails from your server, it is possible that your server IP address(es) have been listed in public spam blacklists.|
You can check your IP status using online tools, such as MxToolbox - https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
If your IP is not listed, most likely our mail filtering system blocked port 25 for your IP.
This can happen due to various reasons: misconfigured mail service on your server, bulk email sending, low quality email content etc.
Our recommendations for email sending:
* 600 emails per hour (120 emails per minute) for VPS and Cloud services;
* emails should not contain large attachments;
* emails should not contain suspicious code;
* emails should not contain spam-like content;
* advertisement emails should contain an unsubscribe option;
After you made the suggested modification to your mail service, email content and cleared your mail queue, submit a ticket to our Support and request to unblock your IP.
Please note that it is strictly forbidden to send spam messages from our servers.
VI. Suspension and Termination
VII. Acceptable Use Policy
1. Prohibited Uses